PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Idea?? Great Potential??

kaufmaninc
03-09-2005, 06:43 PM
We live in the southern part of Illinois where the economy is depressed. When you market your company, your dollars really need to work for you. Say you get 1-3% of return rate on your Flyers, doorhangers etc. Do you think you could increase this rate to say 10% by offering the right incentives while keeping expenses for this venture low?

What about having a coupon attached from our local golf course for a free round or 2 of golf? Mind you they would have to become customers for this to take place. Not just lets play a couple rounds of golf & send the bill to Grassroots! No way!! I've been talking with them and think this could really boost the %age greatly. To what extent? Not sure. The Golf course would be in a win-win situation cause it would be targeted market to those who have the discretionary income.

What do y'all think :D

The landscaper
03-10-2005, 01:36 AM
Sounds like a good idea. The golf course is working a little deal for you right?

westwind
03-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Could be good, what is the golf course charging you per round?

kaufmaninc
03-10-2005, 09:34 AM
It' free advertising for the golf course & for me so there is nothing for me to cover. Nada..zilch. Now, I'm not responsible for the cart fee that's on the participant. I only will be marketing this for a round of golf.

marko
03-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Not everyone plays golf. What about a free pizza a month during the cutting season? I heard some can get a pizza at cost ($3.00). Give them a certificate at the end of the month after they have paid. Most people order more than one pizza when they order so the pizza place should get some extra business too. I am going to be talking to the pizza guys here next year on this. Maybe you can pay a small fee and get an ad on all of his flyers that go out of the store!

kaufmaninc
03-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Marko, I haven't ruled that out either but this offer is to the upper crust of the high end neihborhoods. You know what they say. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Not sure if I want to do the co-advertising with the pizza joint. Verdict is still out.

Team Gopher
03-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi kaufmaninc,

Good for you for thinking these ideas up.

Not sure if I want to do the co-advertising with the pizza joint
We have a free flyer (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=942) that offered something like this, maybe you could download it and it would inspire you to develop more ideas.