PDA

View Full Version : Shirt Logan

CuttingEdgeLawnService-SL
03-09-2005, 08:45 PM
I live and work in the piedmont of North Carolina. I am going to print up some shirts for my lawn company *Cutting Edge Lawn Service*. I was wondering ...
Does anyone have any catchy phrases or jingles that I could use? :cool2:

MMLawn
03-09-2005, 08:51 PM
I live and work in the piedmont of North Carolina. I am going to print up some shirts for my lawn company *Cutting Edge Lawn Service*. I was wondering ...
Does anyone have any catchy phrases or jingles that I could use? :cool2:

Since you are only 15 years old I'm going tell you something that will keep your mommy and daddy out of court and not cause them to lose everything they own.

Get a NEW NAME as that one has been LEGALLY Incorporated in the State of North Carolina already which means LEGALLY under no shape, form or fashion can you call yourself that.

CuttingEdgeLawnService-SL
03-09-2005, 08:53 PM
i haven't went all "professional" i just work around my house!!
get over urself

MMLawn
03-09-2005, 08:56 PM
get over urself

Doesn't matter kid it is a Legally Used name so you can't put it on anything.

Mo Green
03-09-2005, 09:19 PM
get over urself
Easy with the attitude. These guys know what they are talking about, and can be a great resource. Don't screw it up.

proenterprises
03-09-2005, 09:23 PM
I also have a question about names. Hypothetically-If I wanted to have my name: "Cutting Edge Lawn Maintenance" and their is a bussiness in Connecticut registered "The Cutting Edge LLC" (dont know what kind of biz this is)

This would not be a problem, correct, since they are different names.

Mo Green
03-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Best thing to do is contact your state in reference to questions like this. Then you will avoid potentially false advice from Lawnsite lawyers. :p

MMLawn
03-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Best thing to do is contact your state in reference to questions like this. Then you will avoid potentially false advice from Lawnsite lawyers. :p

Exactly as in some states you can have a variation of the name and some you can't.

MMLawn
03-09-2005, 09:29 PM

Exactly as in some states you can have a variation of the name and some you can't.

tonygreek
03-09-2005, 10:31 PM
get over urself

mmlawn, i think this quote should replace your sig quote.

MMLawn
03-09-2005, 10:47 PM
mmlawn, i think this quote should replace your sig quote.

ROTFLMAO!!

Runner
03-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Kid, try for a name like Sharper Image....Maybe that one isn't taken and copyrighted.

tobias
03-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Hey! If i had a catchy phrase or jingly, I would use it! Haha

(I am also in this area..."MorningThunder Lawn" (please don't trash my flyers hehe)

gqnine44
03-10-2005, 08:06 PM
get over urself

How about this quote for the shirt?

Mo Green
03-10-2005, 09:10 PM
.....and be ready....the calls will be pouring in. :p

matthew horner
03-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Looks like he's gone. I was going to suggest "a cut above".

Boy o boy. I don't mind ignorance, cause I was, and am, but to a lesser degree :) , but I was rarely arrogant. My parents raised me not to be.
matt