PDA

View Full Version : My Walker is Tracking Right

Turf Tamers
03-10-2005, 04:49 AM
Hey you Walker owners, can I fix this or will I need the help of a dealer. My machine is tracking just a bit to the right. Its not bad but I just want it fixed!

PLM-1
03-10-2005, 04:53 AM
this may sound stupid...but have you checked your tire pressure?

walker-talker
03-10-2005, 06:31 AM
this may sound stupid...but have you checked your tire pressure?
Check this first. There are adjustments that you can make....and they are very simple. All is required is a small open ended wrench. I think it's where the handles come down, right between your legs. It's best to consult your manual. If you don't have a manual, I think you can view one online at Walker's website.

Good luck
Matt

moremowing4me
03-10-2005, 10:18 AM
Check this first. There are adjustments that you can make....and they are very simple. All is required is a small open ended wrench. I think it's where the handles come down, right between your legs. It's best to consult your manual. If you don't have a manual, I think you can view one online at Walker's website.

Good luck
Matt

They are right below the handles, and like WT said it is very easy.

Royalslover
03-11-2005, 12:22 AM
They are right below the handles, and like WT said it is very easy.

What he said.
Get yourself a 1/2" box end wrench, find an open flat area of street and adjust it on the go.

MOW ED
03-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Like they said, it is easy to do without taking it to a dealer. If you still haven't fixed it PM me and I will help you.