PDA

View Full Version : trimmer rack

man of stihl
03-10-2005, 03:49 PM
i bought a trimmer rack a few days ago from ebay and i was wondering wut side of the trailer u guys have urs on.. this may be a dumb question. lol. i bought the trailer off of an old lawn service which the owner got busted for crack :dizzy: . he sold it to me cheap. its a 6*12 single axle. anyway i just painted the rims, hubs, got new center caps and new chrome lugs. repacked the bearings and put it all back on.. it almost ready for this year of mowing.. any comments on the trimmer rack side would be appreciated :D

cooksjr537
03-10-2005, 04:18 PM
mount the on the curb side

jim dailey
03-10-2005, 07:48 PM
i bought a trimmer rack a few days ago from ebay and i was wondering wut side of the trailer u guys have urs on.. this may be a dumb question. lol. i bought the trailer off of an old lawn service which the owner got busted for crack :dizzy: . he sold it to me cheap. its a 6*12 single axle. anyway i just painted the rims, hubs, got new center caps and new chrome lugs. repacked the bearings and put it all back on.. it almost ready for this year of mowing.. any comments on the trimmer rack side would be appreciated :D

Mount it on the curb side of the trailer...least amount of auto traffic on that side while you are playing with the trimmers.

man of stihl
03-12-2005, 04:38 PM
that is what i was thinking but i wasnt sure... thanx for the help

Woody82986
03-12-2005, 05:06 PM
I had mine mounted on the curb side most of last year until I decided to mount it on the front rail instead of the side rail so I could get to things on my trailer better. I have found that I can get to my trimmers and everything else a little better now with them mounted on the front rail.

lawncare3
03-24-2005, 01:08 AM

Mount it in the front.

Second paint the rims black and add some snap on spinners.

Makes mine look 100x better :D

Hacksquat
03-24-2005, 09:16 AM
I have mine mounted on the passenger side. I feel it's a lot safer.

The landscaper
03-24-2005, 09:21 AM
I was kinda wondering the same thing. I wanted to try and mount on the front to see how that would work. I have them on the passenger side now though.