PDA

View Full Version : After the bids are in

jaredslawncare
03-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I have a question about after you have submitted your bids in say February. Do you guys either A. wait for them to call you in April or whenever the time may be that they need serviced or do you give them a follow up call in say march or how do you do it? Thanks

jarroo's lawncare
03-11-2005, 04:36 PM
I placed a bid and didn't get it and was sent a letter telling me so and that they would keep me in mind.

rodfather
03-11-2005, 04:38 PM
I want to know the results within 24 hours of opening them.

derek1
03-11-2005, 04:38 PM
I have a question about after you have submitted your bids in say February. Do you guys either A. wait for them to call you in April or whenever the time may be that they need serviced or do you give them a follow up call in say march or how do you do it? Thanks

A follow up call never hurts you will be surprised to find out how many people were glad you were professional enough to call them back.

PTP
03-11-2005, 05:07 PM
My foreman is my foreman because he called me back.

lawnguy2003
03-12-2005, 02:41 PM
always call back, within a week no long than that cuz then people start to think you really dont want the biz i try to call every bid back in no 2-5 days this way i can talk to them and find out the decision that they have made and why they made that decision it you dont talk to people you will never sell.