PDA

View Full Version : Hustler Z - Hydralic Deck Lift -- Need Information!

JLH
03-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Does anyone have any information on the Hydralic deck lift soon to be available onthe Hustler Z models.

Will it be a retro kit for all Z models or only available on the new mowers upon release?

Will the new mowers with hydralic deck lift still have the manual foot lift?

What is the release date to dealers?

What is the MSRP?

What are the pros and cons of the hydralic lift?

mowerconsultant
03-12-2005, 04:55 PM
It is not available yet, and I do not have a date or pricing at this time.
It will be a optional kit, it will bolt on in minutes and will fit any Hustler Z, Super Z (past and present units) and the Diesel Super Z. (full size frame units only, no Mini's or FasTraks)
The unit will still have the foot lift, and you can use either for raising and lowering of the deck.
When I have pricing and a availability date I will post the info on our forum here on LS.
Again this kit will be optional and not standard on any of our mowers, it will be a dealer or end user installed option.
Pj

JLH
03-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks Mowerconsultant:

If I understand you correctely, if I buy a new Super Z 28 EFI / 60 now, when the unit is available, it would be a dealer or end user (myself) installation.

In other words no units will come from the factory with the hydralic deck lift as a standard feature.

The reason this was questionable for me is, I want to purchase the new Super Z, but was hesitant with out seeing the hydralic deck lift in action.

If I am following you, I want be out of anything to go ahead and purchase now.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

mowerconsultant
03-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Yes you will be able to install it (either yourself or the dealer can install it) on your mower when it becomes available.
No units will come with it from the factory as a standard feature.
You wont be out anything by purchasing now.

Pj