PDA

View Full Version : Any body done this

cooksjr537
03-12-2005, 05:28 PM
I was wondering if any body has every done this before and is it worth it. My buddy has a friend that does irrigation. But since doing this he had people calling about doing lawn service. Now hes doing lawn service but doesn't want to change. He told me that he would give me some acounts if i wanted. But he would make 40% and i would only make 60% off the yards. Is it worth doing that or move on. I don't have to worry about billing or nothing. What do you think?

Turfdude
03-12-2005, 06:35 PM
I was wondering if any body has every done this before and is it worth it. My buddy has a friend that does irrigation. But since doing this he had people calling about doing lawn service. Now hes doing lawn service but doesn't want to change. He told me that he would give me some acounts if i wanted. But he would make 40% and i would only make 60% off the yards. Is it worth doing that or move on. I don't have to worry about billing or nothing. What do you think?

Why would you settle for 60%?? I would not imagine this price covering your operating expenses, yet alone providing you w/ sufficient profit.

Precision
03-12-2005, 07:29 PM
No FLIPPING WAY.

Standard finders fee is 10%.

Norm Al
03-12-2005, 08:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/Deasy19/bazmonkeyavatar.gif

do you really need us to tell you 40% is to much?