PDA

View Full Version : Wher can I get Kawasaki engine parts on line?

pjslawncare/landscap
03-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Namely rocker studs. Are there any suppliers on line or even a catalog

txlawnking
03-12-2005, 07:10 PM
PJ, Try this place: www.rcpw.com (www.rcpw.com/index.htm)

I found them today looking for carb kits for my Kawi's on my 21's.. It will probly help you if you already have the part #'s, as I did. Their prices we're a little cheaper than I was quoted locally today, but I've never dealt with them before. The site is pretty good though, and they really list a LOT of parts.. Good luck, and lemme know how it goes.

Texas Mower Parts
03-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Give me a call.

Classic
03-12-2005, 09:08 PM
PJ, Try this place: www.rcpw.com (www.rcpw.com/index.htm)

I found them today looking for carb kits for my Kawi's on my 21's.. It will probly help you if you already have the part #'s, as I did. Their prices we're a little cheaper than I was quoted locally today, but I've never dealt with them before. The site is pretty good though, and they really list a LOT of parts.. Good luck, and lemme know how it goes.

RCPW rocks!!

I have used them for years. Always has the parts I need at decent prices!

Give them a try!

pjslawncare/landscap
03-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Give me a call.
Thanks guys. Good info.
Waco Landscapesupply, excellent site you got there. I like the engine diagrams contained within. I may give ya a call monday. Dont want to bother ya on saturday night or sunday :o

Toy2
03-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Call him anytime, that's his job.......Travis has been a great help getting me on the right track with equipment and service! :)