PDA

View Full Version : Talked to my dealer today

The landscaper
03-12-2005, 11:03 PM
I talked to my dealer today when I was in getting some things ready for spring. He told me about some group rates he could give us. 2005 yazoo keys 52" ztr for 5995.00....and thats just for 2 people. If we get more I'm sure we can move him down more.

Also, he has a 48 consumer ztr, 48 com ztr, 61 ztr......36,48 belt wb....and 48 and 52 hydro wbs. Any combinations can be used for the discount is what he told me.

Contact me if interested in anything here and we can work something out with him. I am personally getting the 52" rider.

I have all the prices for those interested.

The landscaper
03-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Any interest?

The landscaper
03-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Am I missing something here..Is this not a good price? Or what...I was just curious why there was no interest in this. Maybe everyone just has there mowers for the year.

Please fill me in if I'm missing something. I dont want to buy something I wont be able to use. Thanks

MMLawn
03-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Probably a couple of reasons. 1) those are not really very good mowers, 2) that's about the same price they are on the floor here without the "deal" 3) logistics

rodfather
03-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Probably a couple of reasons. 1) those are not really very good mowers, 2) that's about the same price they are on the floor here without the "deal" 3) logistics

4. Non-existant on the East Coast

The landscaper
03-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Where would you say they rank as a mower? I demoed one in the fall and thought it was pretty nice.

Thanks for the replies though.

Shuter
03-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Prices may be great, but I am no where near your dealer.

MMLawn
03-14-2005, 04:23 PM
toward the bottom

Classic
03-14-2005, 04:51 PM
Where the heck is Wakeman Ohio?

The Kees brand is average at best. They are owned by Husqvarna and parts can be a mojor issue. That is one of the reasons there are no dealers in my area anymore.

Pay a little more and get something like ExMark, Scag, Deere, Great Dane etc.....

I'm sure the "group rates" are due to the fact that he cannot sell those units!!

scagster
03-14-2005, 04:54 PM
wakeman is where the first nightgame was played in baseball, you can look it up

The landscaper
03-14-2005, 05:18 PM
west of cleveland a bit.....

Has anyone used these mowers. My dealer who is also a friend of mine seems to like them quite a bit and the guys that have bought them have liked them.

I know hes a dealer trying to sell his product but hes not going to BS me around being his friend.

They also have a 3 year warranty, and by that time you would move it for a new one.

MMLawn
03-14-2005, 06:14 PM
The Kees brand is average at best. They are owned by Husqvarna and parts can be a mojor issue. That is one of the reasons there are no dealers in my area anymore.

Pay a little more and get something like ExMark, Scag, Deere, Great Dane etc.....

I'm sure the "group rates" are due to the fact that he cannot sell those units!!

EXACTLY and Yes I tried them and would not have one, very poorly made and at best mininum commercial grade in reality. Best thing I can tell you besides RUN from that mower is DEMO it before you buy, also don't compare it to your Dixon, compare it to Toro or eXmark.

Mowingman
03-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Electrolux is the parent company of Y-K. They have put the whole operation on the table to sell. No telling who will end up owning it, or if it will just die away. It probably would be a good idea to let the dust settle on this situation before investing in a Y-K machine.

The landscaper
03-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Really, Ill have to check into.

I had demoed one in the fall. I thought it ran nice.
I have a tank..so I can compare it to that.

Travis Followell
03-14-2005, 09:08 PM
I think if you like the machine then you should go ahead and get it. Parts may take a little longer to get and the company is for sale so that would be the downside but i'd say they will be bought by either MTD or briggs and Stratton. They would be about the only 2 companies big enough to buy a large outfit like AYP/yazoo Kees/ Husqvarna. Thats a pretty fair price for a 52" ztr btw.

Mower Man
03-15-2005, 08:07 AM
As Joe Friday on Dragnet said, "Just the facts", and Paul Harvey's famous saying goes, "And now for the rest of the story".

First, Electrolux ISN'T up for sale.
Competition (and others) have misunderstood the Bloomsburg article, don't understand 'stock splits', and/or some have ignorantly mistated the facts. Kind of like a white lie.

If you owned E'Lux stock....you'd be dancing in the street with joy.
Electrolux owns over 131 companies and or name brands.
Does over 14 BILLION ($14,000,000,000.00) in sales.
Just for some comparison,....that makes them equal to John Deere.
Toro is only about four billion.

Company has two divisions, Indoor Products(Whitegoods), and Outdoors.
Whitegoods (appliances) which world wide are under extreme pressure to prduce more profits are taking hits with the steel prices, oil costs, and labor from third world countries. The have consolidated some manufacturing sites.

Outdoor Products which are comprised of names like American Yard Products (AYP), Partner Cutting Systems, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Yazoo/Kees, Husqvarna Lawn & Garden, Blue Bird, Demas, Target, Jonsered, and alot more have been making BIG profits for Electrolux.

Since it's controlled by one board in Sweden, and the corporate profits have to be shared.....if your working for the Outdoor side....your making $$$$$$$$.
If on the Indoor isde (Whitegoods).....your using the profits from the Outdoor side to run your business. Sharing profits can piss off some stock holders and it has.

New company will have it's own board so it's self controlling, and the new name will be announced sometime in the future.

So guess who is building the world's most modern turf products plant?
Spending 15-20 million dollars ($15,000,000.00-$20,000,000.00).
Built in Beatrice, Nebraska.
Aside of the Beatrice Municipal Airport, on Rt 75.
Consolidating four buildings in Beatrice into the world's most modern turf plant.
About 4 1/2 miles from Exmark-Toro. About 5 miles from Encore.

I like the fact that they invested all that $$$$$ into the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if you owned Electrolux stock....you can be issued stock inthe NEW company, and buy more so you can make more $$$$$.
Wish I did.

MTD, and Briggs haven't been after Electrolux. Pockets aren't deep enough.
By Electrolux has been looking at other famous turf equipment companies, but my factory rep contact said keep your mouth shut.

I used to wonder why their whoegood prices were so low, until I got a chance to go thru the plant while I was visiting out there. Got to see another companies plant too, but sadly....missed Cabela's.
Learned that world wide Elecrtolux is one of largest buyers of:
Kohler-Kawasaki engines, Hydro Gear-Parker pumps/wheel motors, Carlisle tires, Michigan seats, and Deka batteries.
Very big in Briggs & Stratton, and Honda has been growing the last few years.

Second, Husqvarna USA DOESN't own Yazoo/Kees.
It buys almost everything it sells.
Lawn mowers/tractors from AYP, some saws from Poulan, back pack blowers from Kawasaki, Four cycle engines on the trimmers from Honda (no, they don't make it), Zero Turns from Electrolux Turf Care (where Yazoo/Kees buys theirs from), turf products from Blue Bird, and on & on.
It acts like a distributorship which is wholly owned by Electrolux, just like Stihl owns many distributorships in the USA.

Marketing Plays On Words
Ford advertises their the "largest selling" pick up truck company. It's true if you go by name only.

Chevy & GMC sales combined far surpass Ford's truck sales. Basically the same truck, but under seperate names they're not the biggest.

If the zero turn sales of both Yazoo/Kees & Husqvarna were combined they'd be 4th or 5th largest seller.
Far cry from the 7th or 8th position they were in four years ago.
Must be doing something right.

The new '05 Max 2 is one of the most advanced designs on the market.
The "Smart Deck" (trademark applied) they build cuts great, and is one of the strongest decks built today, and greatly reduces blow out while increasing lift.

Classic
03-15-2005, 08:34 AM
As Joe Friday on Dragnet said, "Just the facts", and Paul Harvey's famous saying goes, "And now for the rest of the story".

First, Electrolux ISN'T up for sale.
Competition (and others) have misunderstood the Bloomsburg article, don't understand 'stock splits', and/or some have ignorantly mistated the facts. Kind of like a white lie.

If you owned E'Lux stock....you'd be dancing in the street with joy.
Electrolux owns over 131 companies and or name brands.
Does over 14 BILLION ($14,000,000,000.00) in sales.
Just for some comparison,....that makes them equal to John Deere.
Toro is only about four billion.

Company has two divisions, Indoor Products(Whitegoods), and Outdoors.
Whitegoods (appliances) which world wide are under extreme pressure to prduce more profits are taking hits with the steel prices, oil costs, and labor from third world countries. The have consolidated some manufacturing sites.

Outdoor Products which are comprised of names like American Yard Products (AYP), Partner Cutting Systems, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Yazoo/Kees, Husqvarna Lawn & Garden, Blue Bird, Demas, Target, Jonsered, and alot more have been making BIG profits for Electrolux.

Since it's controlled by one board in Sweden, and the corporate profits have to be shared.....if your working for the Outdoor side....your making $$$$$$$$.
If on the Indoor isde (Whitegoods).....your using the profits from the Outdoor side to run your business. Sharing profits can piss off some stock holders and it has.

New company will have it's own board so it's self controlling, and the new name will be announced sometime in the future.

So guess who is building the world's most modern turf products plant?
Spending 15-20 million dollars ($15,000,000.00-$20,000,000.00).
Built in Beatrice, Nebraska.
Aside of the Beatrice Municipal Airport, on Rt 75.
Consolidating four buildings in Beatrice into the world's most modern turf plant.
About 4 1/2 miles from Exmark-Toro. About 5 miles from Encore.

I like the fact that they invested all that $$$$$ into the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if you owned Electrolux stock....you can be issued stock inthe NEW company, and buy more so you can make more $$$$$.
Wish I did.

MTD, and Briggs haven't been after Electrolux. Pockets aren't deep enough.
By Electrolux has been looking at other famous turf equipment companies, but my factory rep contact said keep your mouth shut.

I used to wonder why their whoegood prices were so low, until I got a chance to go thru the plant while I was visiting out there. Got to see another companies plant too, but sadly....missed Cabela's.
Learned that world wide Elecrtolux is one of largest buyers of:
Kohler-Kawasaki engines, Hydro Gear-Parker pumps/wheel motors, Carlisle tires, Michigan seats, and Deka batteries.
Very big in Briggs & Stratton, and Honda has been growing the last few years.

Second, Husqvarna USA DOESN't own Yazoo/Kees.
It buys almost everything it sells.
Lawn mowers/tractors from AYP, some saws from Poulan, back pack blowers from Kawasaki, Four cycle engines on the trimmers from Honda (no, they don't make it), Zero Turns from Electrolux Turf Care (where Yazoo/Kees buys theirs from), turf products from Blue Bird, and on & on.
It acts like a distributorship which is wholly owned by Electrolux, just like Stihl owns many distributorships in the USA.

Marketing Plays On Words
Ford advertises their the "largest selling" pick up truck company. It's true if you go by name only.

Chevy & GMC sales combined far surpass Ford's truck sales. Basically the same truck, but under seperate names they're not the biggest.

If the zero turn sales of both Yazoo/Kees & Husqvarna were combined they'd be 4th or 5th largest seller.
Far cry from the 7th or 8th position they were in four years ago.
Must be doing something right.

The new '05 Max 2 is one of the most advanced designs on the market.
The "Smart Deck" (trademark applied) they build cuts great, and is one of the strongest decks built today, and greatly reduces blow out while increasing lift.

Nice but....Husqvarna hasn't made money in the US in over 7 years! Spinning off a division can mean selling it or splitting it in some way.

Sears is one of, if not the largest, Electrolux customer and they are way down on sales and it's hurting Electrolux.

Lastly, back up your staterments with some facts or they become simply BS!!

Mower Man
03-15-2005, 09:02 AM
Classic,
Wrote nothing about Sears, although a big customer it's not the only one.

Please reread my post. There are different 'divisions'. One is making $$$$.
That's how they're able and willing to finance & build a new plant.

Suggest you check out the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and do a web search for more definative info on the corporate spin off.

Check out the Electrolux web site.
Call any of the companies mentioned.
Call their own finance company......used to be called Whirlpool, then Frigidare, now Electrolux.
They own their own finance company!

Call these distributors....they all sell Blue Bird, and/or Husqvarna, and/or Yazoo Kees.
Husqvarna in Charlette, NC.
Pace Distributing, Michigan sells Scag, and Ferris.
Florida Outdoor Power, Florida sells Scag.
Carswell Distributing in North Carolina, Great Dane, Bob Cat.
Fuller Outdoor Power, Maryland sells Dixon, Gizmo.
Got these, and more off the Yazoo/Kees website.

Go stop at a Husqvarna dealer and read the detailed letter from Dave Zerfoss the head of Husqvarna L & G. I have one.

I don't want to confuse, and certainly won't mislead, but there are alot of people a lot smarter than me (us ?) who can explain it better than maybe I'm doing. If I've confused, my apology.
Talk to them like I have.

Now anything mechanical about the mowers....I'll be glad to try & explain.

Classic
03-15-2005, 09:14 AM
Classic,
Wrote nothing about Sears, although a big customer it's not the only one.

Please reread my post. There are different 'divisions'. One is making $$$$.
That's how they're able and willing to finance & build a new plant.

Suggest you check out the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and do a web search for more definative info on the corporate spin off.

Check out the Electrolux web site.
Call any of the companies mentioned.
Call their own finance company......used to be called Whirlpool, then Frigidare, now Electrolux.
They own their own finance company!

Call these distributors....they all sell Blue Bird, and/or Husqvarna, and/or Yazoo Kees.
Husqvarna in Charlette, NC.
Pace Distributing, Michigan sells Scag, and Ferris.
Florida Outdoor Power, Florida sells Scag.
Carswell Distributing in North Carolina, Great Dane, Bob Cat.
Fuller Outdoor Power, Maryland sells Dixon, Gizmo.
Got these, and more off the Yazoo/Kees website.

Go stop at a Husqvarna dealer and read the detailed letter from Dave Zerfoss the head of Husqvarna L & G. I have one.

I don't want to confuse, and certainly won't mislead, but there are alot of people a lot smarter than me (us ?) who can explain it better than maybe I'm doing. If I've confused, my apology.
Talk to them like I have.

Now anything mechanical about the mowers....I'll be glad to try & explain.

Seriously...What else do you think Husqvarna/Zerfoss is going to tell their dealers? He has to put the best "spin" on this situation as he can or he would have dealers running for cover!

Truth is we will have to let it play out and see what exactly happens. My guess is that Husqvarna and the other mower divisions will be weakened by this. Dealers in my area are already concerned.

They won't have Electrolux money to throw around any more.

The landscaper
03-15-2005, 10:02 AM
What are blade tip speeds on most mowers....the yazoo are somewhere in the 18000s. Is that high compared to others. Also, he was telling me about their spindles being like cars I think. Something about them being tapered.

Mower Man
03-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Classic,
I agree with your line of thinking, additionally if I were the competition I would think the same, however, lets' look at this from other view points vis via questions.

If Electrolux was 'in trouble' like some like to think:

How does one spin that to the banks, and get them fooled?

How do they spin it and fool the Stockholm Stock Exchange?
Build the world's most modern plant?

Build it in the USA of all places? Not China, India, South America, but the USA.

How could they even get financing?

How could they ever, ever get stockholders approval?

Wish I could trade our AT& T- Agere stock for Electrolux....yesteryear.

There are very few secrets about building such a huge 274,000 building, the competition would have been hammering them abiut this over a year ago.

I have pictures....somewhere on a card...I'll post them...but will have to find them first.

Hvae a salesman 'friend' that sell competitive mowers based in New Jersey. He was thru the plant couple years ago. Said it was one of the cleanest, most organized he'd ever seen. Shocked me to hear him say they had robot welders and the company he sells didn't have any.

Yep, your right....we'll just have to wait and see, but I still wish I had bought stock.

The landscaper
03-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Mower man, you say yazoo is one of the better commercial brands now. What do you know that all these other guys don't. Why do you they all think they are craftsman mowers.

MMLawn
03-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Clearly he sales this brand so you would expect him to stand up for it same as your dealer is doing.

He also has some misinformation in his post and to say that B&S doesn't have deep pockets? B&S has been listed on the NYSE since 1929 and before B&S decided to split their stock 2 for 1 in the Fall of 2004 it was trading for around $83 a Share with 60 Million outsanding shares....and even after the split and now with 120M shares it is still trading in that same range at aroudn $40 a share..that is VERY Strong in todays market, so to say they don't have deep pockets is ludicious and biased.

Mower Man
03-15-2005, 10:46 AM
Blade speed is just a part of the "mower equation". It by itself doesn't reflect true performance.

Spindle housings:
> Are of hard cast aluminum. Best for heat dispation.

> Housing design is kind of copied from the automotive industry usage of "sacrificial components".
That is they are designed to crumple, and/or break absorbing -directing energy in accidents.
Machined-cast with a "Break Line" that if the blade-blade bolt hits something hard enough, the housing will crack. This protects the deck, and especially ....especially the rear mower hanger(trail) arms, and brackets.
Look at how most decks are carried. Everyone gets excited about 10 miles of metal plate stacked on top of the deck.
Just look at how the impact energy is transmitted thru linkages, arms, pins, and brackets. In other words....let's look beyond our nose. Energy travesl!
Housing was about $47. Whole spindle assembly was about $100.
Faster, easier, and quick repair. Even in the field.

Spindle Bearings:
Now, Timken Taper Roller. Strongest.
For 8-9 years used a super duty Industrial-Agricultural ball bearing that worked very well. Exmark has changed over to using the old Yazoo-Kees bearing, and has greatly improved spindle reliability.

Seals:
Heavy duty double lipped.
Unique design usage of a seperate self lubricating sleeve that the seal lips ride on instead of rubbing on the splidle shaft.
This keeps the lips & dirt from wearing grooves in the spindle shaft itself for longer life, and keeps the grease inside.

Lubrication:
Grease fitting is top mounted on the spindle shaft....not under the messy deck.
Grease relief valve releases any extra grease (over greased-overpressurized). So it won't blow out seals!
Hole in shaft, and hole in spacer (very important) sling (spray-spread) the grease inside.

Blade Bolt:
ONE.
Only tool needed is a 15/16" socket/wrench. No need to reach up, and hold an upper bolt too. Fast, quick, easy.

There's more but need to run.

The landscaper
03-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Do you run these mowers? Or just know every detail about them? haha

Mower Man
03-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Been in this industry 22 years now. Had been in the Material Handling Industry(forklifts, automatic storage & retrival). Designed, serviced & sold them.

Many companies are behind in design technology, and manufacturing. They pander, feed off buyers ignorance. That doesn't mean being dumb or stupid, but rather not educating it's prospects, and customers, or improper spinning.

Examples,
Big resistance in using a vertical engine vs. a horizontal. Vertical is better.
Cast iron housing vs. aluminum. They're both good if designed right.
Cast iron pulleys vs. split steel.
Stitch welding vs. full seam.
Deeper deck are better because they're bigger. Ha, ha.
Faster blade speed is better.

Thicker metal is better. Let me jump on that for a moment.
10 ga vs. 7 ga.
7 ga is 25% heavier than 10 ga. Wow.
Butt....it's only 8% stronger. So lets make a deck out of 7 ga that weighs 250 lbs total operating weight.
Same deck in 10 guage weighs 187.5 lbs. Less grass compacting, better fuel economy.
Now let's box in corners, strategically add some ribs, and struts that now raise the weight to only 210 lbs.....but gives it the same overall strength.
Saves 16% in weight....same performance...or even better.

A 10 ga with proper folding, ribs, and struts can actually be stronger, lighter, and better. The combination of both is even smarter.

It's a industry that does poorly in education, and service training.
A real sore point with me because ingorance isn't bliss.
This isn't rocket science.

Mower Man
03-15-2005, 12:41 PM
MMLawn,
No misinformation there at all.
Wanted to write something to the effect....but forgot...in a hurry. Phone call.
If you've been following the industry, you remember that B & S got a big surprise when Murray bellied up.
I wanted to write something like, "Since B & S bought Simplicity, Ferris, Snapper, Giant Vac, and now will take a big hit (loss) in buying Murray....their pockets aren't deep enough".
Hope this explains it better.

The landscaper
03-15-2005, 12:42 PM
So as someone mentioned before, You arent just a dealer for this mower.

I had demoed one, like i said ealier, and liked it. I was really curious to why all these other guys thought so little of it.

MMLawn
03-15-2005, 12:54 PM
MMLawn,
No misinformation there at all.
Wanted to write something to the effect....but forgot...in a hurry. Phone call.
If you've been following the industry, you remember that B & S got a big surprise when Murray bellied up.
I wanted to write something like, "Since B & S bought Simplicity, Ferris, Snapper, Giant Vac, and now will take a big hit (loss) in buying Murray....their pockets aren't deep enough".
Hope this explains it better.

I believe that they already took that "hit" in their last 2Q filing and their stock still trades at around $40 a share and moves about 60,000 shares (in Thousands) vs. the same basic Share price that AB Electrolux (Sym ELUX) trades for on the NASDAQ but they only trade about 4,000 (in thousands) shares a day. Bottom line is the real reason that Eletrolux is "spinning off" or selling as YES many analyst still think will happen the Husky Division is because it is the least profitable part of the company.

Mowingman
03-15-2005, 05:18 PM
I know for a fact that "Husky" alienated a huge % of their dealers when they made the deal to sell equipment to Lowes. MANY dealers, including some large Y-K and Husky dealers here, dumped the Husky line. Word is, Husky is setting up factory stores to sell their products, as they can not get any new dealers to replace those they lost. I think Husky has contracted with someone to open and run these "factory outlets". Without a good dealer network, Husky and Yazoo Kees will die. It looks like this factory store thing was born out of desperation.
Maybe, it is a clever plan, but only time will tell.

The landscaper
03-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Is there anyone on here who uses this brand?

Classic
03-15-2005, 10:24 PM
Is there anyone on here who uses this brand?

I had a belt drive FD Kees years ago and it was average at best.

There are no dealers left in my area due to parts/service concerns and lack of sales....tht should tell you something!

Does this dealer sell anything esle. What is the name of the dealer??

The landscaper
03-16-2005, 08:10 AM
he sells a couple smaller dixons, that is what he had before he came across the keys.
He also has ariens snowblowers and push mowers. Other than that just kaw. blowers, trimmers, and edgers.

Mower Man
03-16-2005, 08:32 AM
MMLawn,
Federal courts, banks, and most suppliers just approved the sale, and loan.
'Hit' is yet to come.

This deal is on the way to happening, and implimation in 2006.
Check the Swedish Stockholm stock market (Google translates) for more updated info.

Trying to find the pictures, and magazine article for you on the company that's 'losing money' but building a new plant costing over $15,000,000 in the good 'ole USA.

The OPE market, and buyers have been changing over the years. Companies have been consolidating their business model.
John Deere by 2010 will have about 1/2 of it's dealers....but what's left will be bigger dealerships, and box stores. Other companies have been, and some must do that to keep profits up.

Industry as been changing. Computers, Internet, information flow, technology, dealers are getting older, fewer dealers are second generation business, even less are third generation, financial markets, world wide competition, and even retail buying habits are very fluid (changing).

Keep in mind that Echo, John Deere, Ariens, Cub Cadet have already gone to Mass Market. Husqvarna was following suit. Do we (you & I) agree with it....really doesn't matter much. The market is so big, we are just like a sand pebble on a beach.

Example, Just taking Lowes for one:
They buy a couple models of Poulan chain saws. One of the models...not the cheapest....they average buying over 20,000 (twenty thousand) of just that model alone each year! That's of just one model.
They buy more chain saws that all the Poulan distributors sales put together.

Haven't heard Husqvarna is setting up factory direct stores. Don't think they are, but have been setting up what's called "Feature Dealers" who are almostr exclussive Husqvaran sellers. Again just like others have done in the past.
But have heard that, have a letter that MTD is setting up seperate service only dealerships for their products. After telling eadlers for years that they can compete with big boxes, and can get lots of service & parts business, their doing an end run around the dealer.
Like I said....it's changing, and it's getting hard to determine the truth.

MCJ1974
03-16-2005, 09:49 AM
I talked to my dealer today when I was in getting some things ready for spring. He told me about some group rates he could give us. 2005 yazoo keys 52" ztr for 5995.00....and thats just for 2 people. If we get more I'm sure we can move him down more.

Also, he has a 48 consumer ztr, 48 com ztr, 61 ztr......36,48 belt wb....and 48 and 52 hydro wbs. Any combinations can be used for the discount is what he told me.

Contact me if interested in anything here and we can work something out with him. I am personally getting the 52" rider.

I have all the prices for those interested.
No unsponsored dealer advertising. jodi

The landscaper
03-16-2005, 05:35 PM
I am not a dealer. I was looking at group buying for cheaper rates for us.