PDA

View Full Version : 2nd season 1st post

eastsidelawns
03-13-2005, 01:06 PM
well 1st post here and i love the site i use it to research equipment before i buy.i want to try as much as i can to learn from others mistakes..
i have been working in the field for years but have just went solo last year..ill prob have my 1st employee this year.
here is my set up not the greatest but should get me buy not sure how many i can handle with my current gear..

98 dodge ram 1500 5.9
5x8 open trailer
32 in ex mark bagger/sulky
2 21 in snappers
1 231 shindawai trimmer
1 red max 2400s trimmer
1 stick edger red max 2500s great peice
1 mc clane edger pretty old
1 husky backpack blower
1 handheld sthil blower b685
and various odds and ends

i hopeing before the end of the season i can get a enclosed trailer and a bit bigger to.last year some of my gear came up missing! i have about 16 accounts from last year and i have already signed 17 more over the winter from my snow accounts.only a couple are commerical and fairly small.i thinking of getting the quick 36in looks like a hellva machine for the price..well just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the info guys!!!

eastside property management

paponte
03-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the post. NIce to see people interact with others in the industry. good luck with the business this year. :)

eastsidelawns
03-15-2005, 09:53 PM
thanks!!

now i relize i should have put this in a differnt forum..like just starting out :)