PDA

View Full Version : Question on pricing

jason1978
03-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Having a hard time with this right now. I'm in Florida in the Tallahassee area. In terms of pricing what is the average that most of you price your properties out at per hour of labor?

walker-talker
03-13-2005, 04:56 PM
First ask yourself, "what is it costing me per hour?"
Then ask, "what do I personally want to earn per hour?"
Then ask yourself, "How much profit do I want to earn per hour/job"

Then you have your answer, but only you can answer your question.

Mo Green
03-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Yeah, what he said.

I'm not trying to be rude, but have you tried using the search feature at the top of the page? There are probably more threads on this topic than you may care to read. There is some very good info there. Check it out. :waving:

traman
03-13-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah, what he said.

I'm not trying to be rude, but have you tried using the search feature at the top of the page? There are probably more threads on this topic than you may care to read. There is some very good info there. Check it out. :waving:
just type in florida pricing thers so much to read your eyes will water

jason1978
03-14-2005, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the help. I do appreciate it. One day I'll be able to provide help to the board and not just ask questions.

Todd's lawncare
03-14-2005, 03:24 AM
i wanna make 10,000 an hour think i will get it some ppl just ask to see what the going labor rate is down there what you wanna make don't really mean any thing the guys the wanna do it cheap a scrubs and low ballers the guys who make 45 a 10X10 yard and rip offs so why cant any one just say hey the going rate in pure profit is so n so I'm sure he knows what it costs at least i hope so

Island Lawn
03-14-2005, 05:48 AM
Thanks for the help. I do appreciate it. One day I'll be able to provide help to the board and not just ask questions.

Most folks help by telling others to use the search feature.

You could do the same.
It takes no experience and it will get your post count up.