PDA

View Full Version : another form of advertising....

bobbygedd
03-13-2005, 08:09 PM
we talk about newpaper ads, door hangers, flyers, yellow book, val pac......well, SHOULDN'T YOU BE THINKING ABOUT SEPARATING YOURSELF from the herd? EVERYBODY advertises like that. how about standing out, by being ORIGINAL? i got a awesome idea. how bout you guys, any ideas?

olderthandirt
03-13-2005, 08:16 PM
yeah......................... but not telling lol

1MajorTom
03-13-2005, 08:19 PM
Ha ha funny, you want people to say, "Well Gedd, tell us what it is." Then you'll say, "Well send 10 bucks to my p.o. box, and I'll tell you......"
But I already know what the idea is. :p
So I'll undercut your price, and make it 5 bucks. :angel:

jim dailey
03-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Ha ha funny, you want people to say, "Well Gedd, tell us what it is." Then you'll say, "Well send 10 bucks to my p.o. box, and I'll tell you......"
But I already know what the idea is. :p
So I'll undercut your price, and make it 5 bucks. :angel:

Jodi, you go girl !!!

Precision
03-13-2005, 09:20 PM
I am thinking of fertilizing my company name and phone number into each clients front lawn. Just build a plywood template then run a drop spreader over it with some 46-0-0. I think the phone will be ringing off the hook.

old dog
03-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah,fertilize the competition's name in a real crappy looking lawn.That might make the
phone ring too!

Grass Gator
03-13-2005, 09:31 PM
I am thinking of fertilizing my company name and phone number into each clients front lawn. Just build a plywood template then run a drop spreader over it with some 46-0-0. I think the phone will be ringing off the hook.

Damn!.....that was my idea. I guess I'll have to go to "Plan B" and tow a large aerial banner behind a Cessna flying above the busy interstate highways during rush hour.

rather be mowin
03-13-2005, 09:49 PM
we talk about newpaper ads, door hangers, flyers, yellow book, val pac......well, SHOULDN'T YOU BE THINKING ABOUT SEPARATING YOURSELF from the herd? EVERYBODY advertises like that. how about standing out, by being ORIGINAL? i got a awesome idea. how bout you guys, any ideas?

HMM ...is it possible Bobby is maybe fishing , What are the chances of that ??

Ahh I got it ... he discovered fridge magnets

Precision
03-13-2005, 09:57 PM
I think bobby is going to start a fashion trend with the teenagers. Shovel branding. He gets his logo embossed into his trusty shovel, then sticks it in the fire until red hot, then smacks some dare to be different teenager in the chest.

Just like on Raider'sof the lost Ark. Instant advertising.