PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu landscape truck prices

WhalenLandscapeSvcs
03-13-2005, 11:38 PM
What are the going prices on the cab forward trucks. The dealer in my area wants 28,600 for a cab and chasis only. I need to know if this is reasonable or not. Where is the best place to buy a landscape body.

Thanks

Mycannon
03-13-2005, 11:56 PM
What Engine what size chassis

captken
03-14-2005, 12:56 AM
Sells them, is that where you looked? Located at 1750 E Brooks Rd. Memphis Just down the street from Trees By Touliatios.
Bed is custom made in Red Banks Mississippi, where they make armored cars on old Hwy 78.

walker-talker
03-14-2005, 01:50 AM
You can pick them up for half that and with only 30K -75K miles on them. Might be in another state, but would be worth the travel to find a used one. Look online...might try eBay.

WhalenLandscapeSvcs
03-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Griffin was the company in redbanks that use to make the beds. They no longer do so, due to goverment contracts for vehicles going to Iraq.

PROCUT1
03-14-2005, 10:04 AM
I Have 3 Of Them For Sale....with The Bodies.....

Pm Me If Youre Interested In Info

Tony Clifton
03-16-2005, 10:05 AM
I have a 1995 diesel with an 18' body for sale. We just got one of the crew cabs so I need to sell this one. PM me if interested.

walker-talker
03-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Maybe you guys could help me with a question. I was and still might be interested in an Isuzu. Here is how I would want the bed. During the regular season I would want to be able to load my equipment on the bed. In the spring and summer I would want to put debris in the bed. During this time I would pull my trailer with my equipment. Here is where it get complicated. I would also want the bed to be able to dump.

This is how I picture it and correct me if I am wrong. It would obviously need a dovetail (beavertail...what ever you want to call it) to be able to load your equipment. I am assuming that you would have to have a hydraulic lift for the dovetail to raise up when dumping. Also, how well do those truck plow snow....is it practical?

Thanks
Matt

captken
03-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Griffin was the company in redbanks that use to make the beds. They no longer do so, due to goverment contracts for vehicles going to Iraq.

had 2 on the lot the day I stopped. Were crew cabs with the Griffin built bed, I believe the list was 32 something...

I know a dealer who has those in from time to time, used. He is located in Walls Ms.