PDA

View Full Version : Caterpillar Forum

vntgrcr
03-14-2005, 05:12 AM
Does anyone know if there is a chat forum for just CAT machines. There is one for Bobcat, that surprisingly get's very little usage. I tried different searchs and all I came up with was the feline variety. I also know about Heavyequipment.com. Thanks for any help.
David

Tigerotor77W
03-14-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't believe there is one directly for Cat owners, but if I had the resources, I'd be interesting in starting one. :)

If you find one, please do post it -- it'd be interesting to have one out there. (Or perhaps one for construction equipment in general: one for Deere, one for Cat, one for Komatsu, et al, similar in arrangement to "www.notebookforums.com" but for construction equipment?

What do y'all think?

ClippersLC
03-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Give this a try www.acmoc.org I think that is what you might be looking for. the bulletin board link is at the very bottom of the page. If you need any help finding anything on the site drop me a line. out of curiosity what is the link for the Bobcat forum. thanks :waving:

AL Inc
03-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the link, clippers. Very cool site

Tigerotor77W
03-24-2005, 04:22 PM
ClippersLC, I tried to PM you but your PMs are disabled... the link is www.bobcatforum.com

ClippersLC
03-28-2005, 10:18 AM
Bobcat, I'm sorry about my PM being disabled, I'm new to this site and stillhavent gotten used to everything. How do I change my settings to activate my PM? thanks for any info ;)

Tigerotor77W
03-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Not a problem. :) If you click on "Private Messages," (below the far right column of logos) then click on "Edit Options" and scroll down, you'll see a box that says "Enable Private Messaging" or something to that effect.

(All I was going to write was the site of the forum; I didn't have anything else to say.)