PDA

View Full Version : Wireless LawnSite

kutnkru
02-07-2001, 06:40 PM
I dont know if this is possible or not. I was being tongue and cheek about increasing our office staff so that I would be able to receive lawn site via an alpha/numeric pager.

My theory was to hire employees to monitor Lawn Site and then relay the pertanent information to me via the pager.

Is there a possibility you could actually offer your site to us in the field when we are not at our pc's??

There was an actual inquirey as to how this would be accomplished.

Just Curious
Kris

Guido
02-07-2001, 07:20 PM
We're having our first meeting next month, and we'd like you to attend

LSAA (Lawn Site Addicts Annonymous)

;) I thought I was bad, geez!

:)

kutnkru
02-07-2001, 07:39 PM
I guess that when one comes up thru the ranks as quickly as I have that its hard to be humorous about your addiction without others calling it the first step. To accept the denial.

I was just curious as to just how far todays technologies could take us.

LOL
Kris

kutnkru
02-07-2001, 07:40 PM
PS please e-mail me of the meeting time and I will clear my posting schedule to attend.

j/k
Kris

[Edited by kutnkru on 02-07-2001 at 07:43 PM]

plsoucy
02-07-2001, 08:47 PM
Hi,

technology sure would permit to have a WAP LawnSite, but time it would take and demand don't justify it for now I guess (that's Chuck's decision, but my opinion).

I found one solution for you though, after searching a bit: you can go top Google Wireless (http://wap.google.com), search for "lawnsite", click on the first one, then you're on LawnSite and all the site will be translated from HTML to WAP by their converter. Not necessarly easy but it works.

Pierre-Luc

kutnkru
02-07-2001, 08:50 PM
Thank you for your time.
Kris

John DiMartino
02-07-2001, 08:50 PM
when and where is that LSAA meeting? I'll clear my schedule too.

KirbysLawn
02-07-2001, 09:30 PM
I vote for Kris as president. 569 posts in a month!!!!! WOW.

Pierre-Luc, thanks alot...that what I really needed.....to spend more time on Lawnsite.

Eric ELM
02-07-2001, 09:51 PM
A laptop hooked up to your cell phone will put you in touch with LawnSite all day long Kris. :)
I have the internet in my cell phone, but it's to much to put lawnsite in it. :)

KirbysLawn
02-07-2001, 09:57 PM
Yea..http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net4/jump.gif

But, I found no way to login. If a login link was placed at the very top of LawnSite that would make it much easier. Let me know and I'll try again.

[Edited by KirbysLawn on 02-07-2001 at 10:00 PM]