View Full Version : Truck Sides

Tn Lawn Man
03-18-2005, 04:23 PM
I need a little help please. I am wanting to make the most out of my truck bed storage.

I have seen removal bed rails that slide into the holes on the side of the truck bed that help create more storage area in your truck bed. In essence, they are little removable "walls". But, I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Does anyone have a good link or know of a place to buy those? I have looked all over the web with no success.

Thanks All

big koch
03-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Why not make 'em yourself? a 2x2 cut up and a coupla sheets of plywood should do the trick. Then paint them a solid color and go over it w/ a stencil of your logo...instant billboard!

03-18-2005, 09:35 PM
They are called "side boards". I made some out of notched 2x4's and 1x6's. I bolted everything with galvanized lag bolts for added strength.

Tn Lawn Man
03-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Thank you both for the tips. I like the billboard idea too.