PDA

View Full Version : Exmark lazer z 60

JRSlawn
03-20-2005, 12:56 AM
Hey peter I love you product I purchased one for my lazer z hp and love it.
I had problems getting it from the dealer before but got one. I talked to them yesterday and they said if I want one it may be a month is this true I need one for my lazer z 60 I just bought. Can I order from you. How much for the xl and shipping? Is there anyother dealers around me? Akron Ohio 44312.
Let me know I dont mind waiting but I am going to need it here before to much longer. :) :help:

PeterA
03-20-2005, 02:53 AM
Hi Jeff,
If you have a chance maybe you can call me on monday. There is no way your dealer has to wait a month to get our catcher. It is in stock in a Michigan distributor, only 1 day away by UPS. Also, I have several other dealers in the area I can refer you to. If they are too far away to drive to they can ship you a catcher (short distance UPS is about $15.00 for a catcher). List price for the Jumbo is $499.00.

JRSlawn
03-28-2005, 01:10 AM
Sorry been swamped. Awsome got any dealer around besides them? If not how do I place my order at the mich dealer? Got a samller catcher for my 52? Price? Thanks for all the help Peter. I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS!