View Single Post
Old 02-20-2001, 08:00 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, there is. I had posted a thread like that somewhere here, and got a few good reponses. If you have a CD burner, you can make a slideshow of images through easyphoto (turns out I already had a copy of the software, too - comes with Adobe Photodeluxe, which is throw-in software that comes with new scanners). The nice part is, Easyphoto will load itself onto the CD as well, as part of the slide show. It can be done on a floppy, too, but as I'm sure you know, you'll have to make the slideshow much smaller, and with smaller images.

Then you have the pictures, and the software to present them in a slide show. When I saw how easy it was, I decided to give it a go this season (I thought I wouldn't have time for it this year). Then you can pick up a CD Stomper or a similar peoduct from HP and print out some nice CD labels for the CDs.

Then you're ready to go.

If you don't already have Photodeluxe, I'd see if you can pick it up on E-bay or something. It has some really useful tools and is very inexpensive - all the graphics on my website were done using it. Then you can make an image with text, or have multiple pictures on one 'slide'.

Page generated in 0.04323 seconds with 7 queries