View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 10:28 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@SGLC.ca
Todd unless you are trying to stir something up for some unknown reason I've come to not respect your comments each post I read. Are you calling him a lowballer because he was not the most expensive? Is there some point behind ppl calling others lowballers you are trying to bring to our attention?

Just because Steve was not the most expensive does not make himself a lowballer. He has experience from previous years working the account and knows what to expect, I'm sure he bid what he felt he wanted to get. Now is the guy who bid half of what everyone else bid a lowballer? Probbaly or he just has no clue.
I don't think you ever did respect them at all .
No i am not trying to throw gas on the fire but if any one of us new guys to this site would say i got the bid because i was 20 bucks cheaper he would be called a low-baller. You know i know and they know it . Someone said i was well two did i was a negative guy so why not . I may not know as much as any of you but yet some minors on here get more respect then a guy like myself . If you and your brothers wanna bash ill live up to the name . And any one with out new equipment is a scrub that f***ed up as long as what you got looks good it don't matter but i guess you you want respect here you have to be in the hole to start with to mean anything to any one here . Does it bother me what you and any one thinks on here NO . Take all the cheap shoots you want . But I'm not as bad as half of yous with the racism and what not .

Page generated in 0.04084 seconds with 7 queries