View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 11:13 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+ Lawncare
thats stupid though, for the guy to turn u down if all he wants is food....for 10hr days w/$7.5 you can make $75 a day thats enough for 75 double cheese burgers off the $1 menu @ mc donalds, haha.... thats about $375 a week... and this guy turned you down b/c he wanted to be paid in double cheese burgers, should of just offered him 30 double cheese burgers a week, haha.... that would only cost ya $30 and total out to be around $40 w/tax..... thats about a $1 an hr if he worked 40hrs but you said 10hr days so if you worked 5days a weeks thats 50hrs so it comes out to be $0.80 cents an hr.... this guy sounded to be a real bread winner...haha

better to bring home the green backs and go get the bacon @ foodlion then bring home the bacon from the jobsite
They make a lot more begging at a busy intersection. He didn't want food, he wanted money without work. That's why you shouldn't bash the guy with a 21" murray in the back of his K-car. At least he is working.
Congressman: I want to go to war.
All of Congress: I want to go to war.
Dick Cheney: I was the first one who wanted to go to war.

Page generated in 0.03936 seconds with 7 queries