View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Grassmechanic's Avatar
Grassmechanic Grassmechanic is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: May 2003
Location: S.E. Michigan
Posts: 2,719
Originally Posted by Maple Creek Lawn Care
Really appreciate all of the great advice, I've spent hours and hours reading this site. Here's my question, in Michigan do we need a license to apply just fertilizer, and secondly a weed and feed. If someone could point me in the right directionm either with website info or anything, I would be grateful
No license necessary for straight fert. Weed and Feed - yes, you need a license.
"the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties" Barack Hussein Obama

If you like the job Granholm is doing for Michigan, you'll love the job Obama will do for the U.S.

“The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.” Winston Churchill
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03163 seconds with 8 queries