View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 12:54 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Not true,everything I dofor money,
I do well,or I do it tell I do it well.I am a green industry professional,I do professional Landscaping for a living,
have built my business from nothing with a few tools and my own two hands.I am one of those people who can do MORE THAN ONE THING and do them very well,
when I mowed ,I mowed well and educated myself before I started,I never mowed to the degree alot of you have,but I had some crappy lawns that I turned into great lawns,I can spot a problem and tell you if it's environmental,or disease related.
I can grow a new lawn from seed that will make your neighbors green with envy.I can also install the irrigation system for it,install a timer for it and show you how to work it after I am gone.
You won't have to hire a drainage professional,a grading professional,an electrician and a irrigation professional to get your lawn installed cuz I do all those things very well.
As far as being respected as a professional in my community,I have a list of over 100 satisfied and happy clients on my ref list you can call before you hire me who all consider me very professional. So you tell me why a person can only do one thing and do it well?
I used to ride my horses and did that well,trained my dogs and did that well,I drive well. no tickets or accidents in over twenty years.(knock on wood!)
My point is not to sing my own praises but to say that I for one, believe that people can do many things and do them professionaly and very well.

Page generated in 0.03938 seconds with 7 queries