View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 01:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I absolutely do not feel that grandpa would feel any worse than he did onthat day, except the fact that he will see his granddaughter, let say for the next 30 some odd years and feel that remose every day he sees her....

I was speeding and ran into a ditch in my car when I was 16. Accident...nope negligence and stupidity......At TGLC on of our guys was cutting grass with his chute up and ran over a chunk of metal and hit one of the guys who had to have a testicle reomved...accident...nope negligence ont he fact the operator left the chute up and did not clear the area before cutting.....I rear-end another car accident...nope negligence on my part, following too closely.

Maybe if the grandpa had not had his grandson on his lap he may hev been able to stop in time, maybe if he had not been given them rides this woudl not have happened. Negligence....

The problem is that not enough people are learning form the mistakes of others.....There should have only been one death from people leaving kids in cars on a summer day....But you'll hear of more every year.....

Accidents can be criminal, It one thing if you wan to risk you own life, but risking those of your children and grandchildren is insane. He could have just as easilyu been giving them rides with the blades off, worst case then you may have broken leg........

Was grandpa stupid, yep....I care about the well being of that girl and the coutless others that have gotten injured and will continue to get injured, but it preventable thats the worst part.....

Page generated in 0.04053 seconds with 7 queries