View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 11:08 PM
kerdog's Avatar
kerdog kerdog is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Katy, Texas
Posts: 129
Pvc repair

Hey jcom-----

To repair that leak at a coupling---get a repair coupling. It's a telescopic coupling. Known as a kwik-fix or slip-fix. Supply house should know what you need. May need a regular coupling to complete the repair. Maybe can find it at the hdwe./home improvement place. See ya----

Two small boys talking about their relates to the other one, "We went all sorts of places on our vacation until my dad finally asked for directions."
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03681 seconds with 8 queries