View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 07:58 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Our Cat dealer is GREAT! I have to rent a 312 next week to do a job for a couple days. Our sales guy that sold us our machine also does rental as well, so when I need a machine to rent he always works with me to get it exactly when and where I need it. Turns out the price on a 312 went up from $425 a day to $460 and he said he'd give it to me for $425 just because we deal with them so much. I called today and turns out they don't have a 312 for me next week, it's been way busy around here and so he's giving me a 315 for the same price of a 312, $425 a day.

It's things like that that make me go back to Cat each and every time we need to purchase a piece or just to rent. There's no BS and as long as I give them at least a couple days notice, they have a rental machine when and where I need it, no questions asked. I get service and parts when I need it and I'm never more than 1 phone call away from my "go to man", our sales guy takes care of everything for us and I have to say that our dealer, NC Machinery here in WA has been spectacular as usual.

Go hard, go fast, or go home

Page generated in 0.04042 seconds with 7 queries