View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 11:52 PM
FSully FSully is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 81
Commercial Driver Licenses (CDL)

CLASS A: Any Tractor/Trailer combination that has a GVWR of 26,001 LBS. or more, provided towed vehicle is more than 10,000 LBS.

CLASS B: Any single motor vehicle that has a GVWR of 26,001 LBS. or more, or any such vehicle towing a vehicle of 10,000 LBS. or less.

CLASS C: Any motor vehicle that has a GVWR of less than 26,001 LBS. when endorsements "H" or "P" would be required on the driver license OR any combination of motor vehicles where the towing vehicle is less than 26,001 LBS. GVWR and the towed vehicle has a GVWR of 10,000 LBS. or less, but together they weigh 26,001 LBS. or more.

As far as DOT number..........over 10K GVW you need one..........

Last edited by FSully; 08-30-2005 at 12:01 AM. Reason: more to add
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03873 seconds with 8 queries