View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Olylawnboy Olylawnboy is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Oly Wa
Posts: 312
Hi and welcome to Lawnsite If your asking about moss control for turf, look for a granular product that contais ferris sulfate. For a liquid I think it's called ferric sulfate anhydrous. For non turf use, roofs, sidewalks and the such, look for a product with a Zink compound. I want to say zink chloride but I'm not sure, but that rings a bell. Hope this helps.....Oly
Lawn Masters
Landscape and Wetlands Maintenance
Oly WA
WSDA# 65537
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03652 seconds with 8 queries