View Single Post
Old 05-02-2001, 09:53 PM
RLC RLC is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14
I need to know what I need to do commerical businesses. I have done a business lawn for a guy for 5 yrs(he paid cash) and this year he sold the business this guy wants to write it off which I don't blame him. I talked to one LCO he told me to give him my SS#.That it was all I needed. I talked to another guy and he said I had to get a Service Vendor license. So what do I need to do commerical lawns as far as license and tax junk . I know your going to say get a CPA to help but I wanted to know what you guys thought about this subject. Thanks
Reliable Lawn Care
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03575 seconds with 8 queries