View Single Post
Old 05-03-2001, 12:41 AM
lawnman_scott lawnman_scott is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: st pete, FL
Posts: 7,548
All you have to do is get an occupational lisence if you dont already have one, and at the end of the year he gives you a 1099, for what reason i have no idea, becuase if you give him a bill and record the payment then its taken care of.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04183 seconds with 8 queries