View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 04:20 PM
Banned

11hp Leaf Vac/loader in PA.

I'm selling my 11hp leaf loader. This is in excellent condition. Nothing wrong with it at all, I'm just getting out of the business and no longer need it. Starts, runs and operates excellent. It has a Briggs & Stratton engine.

It has a 10" diameter intake hose. Most 11hp models only have an 8" intake hose, which clogs easier.
The hose is 10' long and is HEAVY duty. No holes, or patches. Excellent condition.

The loader is/was a tailgate mount model. I cut the bars off that hang over the tailgate because mounting it that way is the worst! It scratches/dents your tailgate and is in the way when you want to empty your truck. It's a flawed idea.

Instead I just mount it to the front of my trailer which works great. But you could also put this on a swing away hitch mount if you wanted.

This was sold to me as a "Landscaper Supply" model, which I think were actually made by Parker (not 100% sure on that though). Either way, it works great!

Forget heaving tarp loads of leaves over the side of your truck, and only being able to fit one lawns leaves at a time. Suck them up, shred them up and haul 3-4 lawns leaves away before having to dump!

This is too big and heavy to ship, so local sales only. I'm located in Yardley, PA. 19067. Use mapquest.com to get an idea of where I'm at.

I will deliver up to 100 miles for $1.00 per loaded mile (may be negotiable on that).

Feel free to come test it out, you won't be disapointed!

I'd like to get $800 for it. Reasonable offers considered.

It will be going up on ebay in a couple days if someone here hasn't taken it by then. (my LW push blower that I was asking $700 for here sold for $810 on ebay, so I suggest grabbing this now if you're interested)

PM me or call my cell at 215-801-2369 if you have any questions or if you want to take it look at it. Thanks

Jon
215-801-2369
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leafvac10005.jpg (79.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg leafvac10012.jpg (88.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg leafvac10006.jpg (114.1 KB, 64 views)

Page generated in 0.05640 seconds with 8 queries