Thread: I need help
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 10:14 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnTamer
There is a forum for home owner assistance. Sorry we may seem testy, but the truth is what we do is very complicated, more so than most people would believe. Many of us have college degrees in horticulture, bio-chemistry or turf management, and still get stumped by certain irregular disease patterns. I have been doing this since 1990 and still learn something new at least once a week.
As to your question, what is the problem in your yard that you wish to address with this spray? Do you just want a green lawn? Do you have bugs? Weeds? Disease?
Simply asking "What spray should I use?" Is like calling your doctor and asking "What meds should I take?"
2 notes of advice.
1- Don't get advice from Home Depot style garden center because chances are 18 yr old clerk isn't going to know anything more than what they've been told to push.
2- Don't listen to that Baker guy on PBS, he's built an empire on telling people to use beer, epsom salt dish soap and mouthwash to cure everything from necrotic ring spot to grub infestations. I once heard him tell someone who had a question about fertilizer. "Don't worry about the numbers, they don't mean anything, plants can't read them."
hi lawn tamer

i am just trying to get a green lawn. i don't have any bugs so
i do not need anything for that. sorry about posting this here.
do you know anything that will work for me ? thanks

Page generated in 0.04586 seconds with 7 queries