View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 01:21 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

What people are saying about Fluid Film.

Fluid Film is not your everyday corrosion preventive and lubricant. It will outlast and outperform any competitive product. Here are some testimonials reinforcing that fact:

“I highly recommend Fluid Film to anyone whose equipment is subjected to the chemicals, fertilizers and moisture on a day to day basis." - Chuck Dean, Owner/Certified Technician - Carolina Express Reel Grinding, LLC

“I sprayed the underside of my 48" mower deck and all the heads of my shovels, rakes, and pick-axes. I even sprayed it on the squeaky storm door to my house. Well, it has been about 3 weeks now, 2 of which we have had non-stop rain and fog, and Fluid Film PASSES the tests with FLYING COLORS, GRADE A+! My screen door has no squeaks, the lock doesn't stick, the gate goes up and down almost too easily, the mower deck which was rusted and when wet would really build up with grass, now clumps very little and what does stick just falls off without hardly a scrape. What is even more amazing is how Fluid Film can really coat steel. My 2x4 stake pockets have weep holes at the bottom and in a weeks time the Fluid Film had even coated the outside bottom 1" of the pockets. Truly a great product." – Roald Hughes, Owner, Green Mountain Landscape

"I can't believe the staying power of Fluid Film on exposed metal. It was even still glossy after several days of inclement, rainy weather on the lift frame of my snowplow and suspension of my truck, seeming to penetrate through some of the rusted metal to the solid below. It has been a month now since I applied it, and it's going strong!” – Russell R., Snowplow Operator

“I'm a landscaper and have a plethora of uses in my business. We treat all of our tools with the product to prevent and cure rust and corrosion...no grass or even our Dallas, TX gumbo clay dirt sticks to our machines or our shovels and our hand tools. Our pruners stay sharp due to no rust and the hinges glide.... sap doesn't even stick when pruning evergreens!” – Linda Rainer, Long Time Fluid Film User

Click here to read more testimonials describing Fluid Film’s effectiveness for use in the Green Industry.

Once again, if you've never tried Fluid Film, now's your chance to try a can for free. That's how confident we are in the superior quality of our product. We'll ship anywhere in the Continental United States.

Page generated in 0.05687 seconds with 7 queries