View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 02:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Bushhogman in Ga

Hello everybody,
I just joined the site a couple of weeks ago. I use to mow yards but I moved on to bush hog work. I got really tired of doing 10 to 15 yards a week for $250 to $600 a week (there is to much competition in Atlanta,,every damn redneck down has a trailer and mower) So, I got to thinking what could I do that nobody else is doing? Ah,,,bush hog work!! I had a John Deere tractor (4600 47 HP 4X4) that I used around the house and I started thinking bush hog work might just work. (do fewer jobs and charge more) Its was very slow at first, but I have enough customers to keep me busy in the summer. I can one job a week and make the same amount of cash as if I went to 10 yards. No complaints either,,,they just want the bushes on the ground. I also started making trimmer racks during the winter months to make some extra $$$ till spring hit. Well,,,thats it for me,,if you need some bush hog work done in Atlanta hit my website and give me a call...I can handle the bigger stuff that a commercial lawn mower cant,,,later phil
www.bushhogman.com

Page generated in 0.04299 seconds with 7 queries