View Single Post
Old 06-03-2001, 12:06 AM
steve steve is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 98
Go to your onan dealer and ask for a kit to change the cap over, They had a problem with those. You will get a new cap and use your old dipstick.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03835 seconds with 8 queries