View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 12:28 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone3
Well this is the first commerical place I got and I don't know how much to charge them. There is about half an acre and I was wondering how much do I charge sense it is a commerical bussineiss. They want me to give a price tommorow so can some people post in and tell me how much they would charge. The things they want me to do are edge, weed eat, and mow. The areas are in alot of little areas so now what do you guys think. Forgot to mention it is a storage place and a car wash and when I mean there's alot of little areas I mean alot. Only one little strait peace.
Well honestly that would depend on where in Wichita it is located. Now I have been out of that area now for 17 yrs. However, if your over by the Warren 21st area, charge good. If your on the East side closer to hiway 50 or is it 55. dang memory!! then charge good. If your closer to broadway, RUN, RUN.... I am pretty sure hiway 50 is correct, if its at all close to that I would say the rate is probably better than other areas. I was like 9 yrs old (1978) when they started the wichita flyover.

Page generated in 0.05456 seconds with 7 queries