Anyone lease their work truck(s) and write off that payment instead of owning? I have been having a few issues with a used truck I bought for one of the routes.(97 f-250) It got me thinking about newer trucks and leasing.
I am not necessarily talking brand new, but newer.(=less problems) advantages seem to be...
1. as stated less problems.(maintenance, breakdowns, etc.)
2. under warranty? could be.
3. newer, better gas mileage hopefully
4. write off.
5. could trade up or apply payments towards owning?
1. lot of money? I suppose close to $300.00 a month for payments
2. you wreck, you screwed
3. higher insurance costs?