View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 10:58 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
You can't hand me that crap about "I didn't know if it was stolen or not, but I asked and he said no". That wouldn't fly with a police officer, it sure wouldn't fly with a judge, and it DAMN sure doesn't fly with me. YOU know the real deal. You bought a stolen blower from a crackhead and you knew exactly what you were doing when you did it so be proud. Be proud that there was some hard working guy 2 or 3 blocks over who is working to feed his family and take care of his children, came out to the front to see his hard earned money taken.
One of the most extreme things that could've happened was the lco comes around the corner about 2 minutes after this guy takes off and sees HIS blower in the back of YOUR truck. Now that would be too funny. Can you say "Recieving and concealing stolen property"?
I'm sorry, I socialize, help, get help from, and have be-friended too many good people on here that have lost valuable equipment to endorse or condone such behavior - let alone be happy for it. We have a choice as we go through life. We can either be part of the problem, or part of the solution. When you enable people to do this type of stuff, you are part of the problem - No ifs, ands, or buts about it. So don't bring up the "I didn't know" routine. You've shopped for this equipment, and you know darn well what it costs. But hey,...enjoy your blower, and everytime you start it and you use it, you just know that some other guy who used it to help feed his family has had to go out and earn all that LEGITIMATE money all over again. - And don't think for a moment that carma doesn't exist - because it does.
Perfectly said! I agree totally.

Page generated in 0.04298 seconds with 7 queries