View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 01:52 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive123
jr and tadams, how do you like the n ga area? we are moving to cartersville or waleska/canton area. No more outside work for me ill probabally change careers.
Ive done pest control for 17 years in fla. I will either go with some sort of sales or home depot. Not really sure.

I love the North GA area,I actually live in Cartersville- wouldn't want to live anywhere else- except for this D@%$ heat & humidity. It's a couple hours to the mountains where you can go snow skiing, about 6 hours to the redneck riviera ( Panama city Beach ) that has the most beautiful beaches in the world . 25 minutes to Atlanta for anything from strip clubs, comedy clubs, dance clubs, the biggest aquarium in the southeast, six flags, the zoo, museums, some of the best food in the south, the Braves, the Falcons, the GA bulldogs. There are several lakes around here that you can go boating, swimming, fishing, and camping at- you name it we've got it. If you move here PM me or e-mail me and I can tell you the best places around town.

You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.

Page generated in 0.03621 seconds with 7 queries