View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 09:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie's Lawn Care
Since you just got your ZTR, I'm doubting you have any serious need for a bigger truck yet. This is just my opinion, but I think you should get some better mowing jobs (it takes time, but you got a ZTR now) and then jump to a 3/4 or 1 ton. You can still get a 3/4 ton with the mid 90's body style. I just feel like you got a sweet deal with the S-10 (i'm assumming your parents gave it to you, correct me if I'm worong Jerry), so you could probably keep driving it another year or two and save up cash for an F-250 or F-350 or F-750. If you get a Budweiser trailer and start delivering beer, you may even need an F-950. Todd, you also said something about spending a little money on the current truck. What did you mean by that Brian? Let me know what you decide to do Zach. Maybe then I can post a response with an even larger variety of names. Well, I'm off to make a Hot Pocket, have a good evening Mike.

Confused

Anyways...Yes, Sweet deal on S-10. Free from parents with the deal I will pay all insurance, gas and everything. I might just keep the S-10 for about 2 years, until I have more accounts.

Page generated in 0.04354 seconds with 7 queries