View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffdeer
Confused

Anyways...Yes, Sweet deal on S-10. Free from parents with the deal I will pay all insurance, gas and everything. I might just keep the S-10 for about 2 years, until I have more accounts.
The feeling of confusion is what I was going for. It just seems like the logical choice to keep the S10 for atleast another year. I think if you got an F-150, you'd outgrow it and be doing the same work you could do with your S-10.

I don't know how good you are at tennis, but you could always try to get a scholarship for playing tennis. Screw lawn care, just play tennis all day and all night. Make sure you drink plenty of Powerade and chew alot of BigRed. Also, be sure to watch the tribute to Andre Agassi on ESPN. It's what's for dinner.

I've got enough cheesecake to last me the rest of my life! I ended up going to Captain D's Seafood instead of eating a HotPocket. I got the Shrimp Basket, Medium Coke no ice, and a slice of cheesecake which I have eaten 4/5 of so far. I hope all is well in Wal-Marts corporate headquarters. Later.

-Nick Howard
2006 TORO SR4 SUPER RECYCLER 21"/195CC B&S
2004 HUSTLER MINI Z 52"/23HP KAWASAKI
SHINDAIWA T231 TRIMMER
SHINDAIWA LE261 EDGER
SHINDAIWA EB630RT BACKPACK BLOWER
WEED EATER HEDGE TRIMMER
WEED EATER HANDHELD BLOWER

Page generated in 0.04556 seconds with 7 queries