View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 11:26 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie's Lawn Care
The feeling of confusion is what I was going for. It just seems like the logical choice to keep the S10 for atleast another year. I think if you got an F-150, you'd outgrow it and be doing the same work you could do with your S-10.

I don't know how good you are at tennis, but you could always try to get a scholarship for playing tennis. Screw lawn care, just play tennis all day and all night. Make sure you drink plenty of Powerade and chew alot of BigRed. Also, be sure to watch the tribute to Andre Agassi on ESPN. It's what's for dinner.

I've got enough cheesecake to last me the rest of my life! I ended up going to Captain D's Seafood instead of eating a HotPocket. I got the Shrimp Basket, Medium Coke no ice, and a slice of cheesecake which I have eaten 4/5 of so far. I hope all is well in Wal-Marts corporate headquarters. Later.

-Nick Howard
Are you sure those shrimp were OK? No mercury in them or anything? Maybe the cheesecake had gone bad?

Page generated in 0.04373 seconds with 7 queries