Thread: Michigan LCO's
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 06:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turfscape LLC
I'm not surprised, I guess. I have been one of this guy's harshest critics. I felt bad for calling him a "liar and a fraud" in a previous post (to which I publicly apologized to him). So I guess he got one over on me. Of course that only proves that he is a ...nope, I'm not going there again.

When I first talked to him I was just kind of brainstorming on how we could make a deal. It was late on Saturday night, but he kept saying, "just come out here." Having already explained that I have a sprayer in my bed that requires at least 2 guys to pull, I could not do that. He suggested pulling the sprayer at his place, loading the salter, and putting the sprayer back in that. Sounds like a winning plan right? Picture that rig rolling down 696 late on a Saturday night! He finally offered to deliver after I offered another $200. Sweet we had an agreement. He called me Sunday morning and said to get that cherry picker we had talked about to unload it here. Like a sucker I went to Murray's and dropped $200 on one, brought it home and assembled it. No call from him 'til that evening.
"$1200 cash?" he asks.
"Well, no, I'll have to write a check," I say. Because really, who has $1200 cash in their pocket on Labor Day weekend? He said Monday morning he'd bring it. Nada. I'm out $200 for this stupid cherry picker that I have no use for now. WTF?

I couldn't get anyone on labor day to help me. In the mean time, we are moving and things are all screwed up. Keep in mind that this thing weighs 1000 pounds and it's not the easiest thing to move around. Plus, I tried 100 different ways to move it around myself and it's nearly impossible.
As far as $1200 cash, read the first post I made when I said it was for sale. I said the FIRST $1,000 CASH TAKES IT didn't I? I don't mind taking a check, but then I gotta figure out how to justify the deposit for the books. That's why I originally said cash.

Look, if you still want it, I will make arrangements to get it to you. But, right now, I have some pretty serious issues to deal with.

Page generated in 0.03274 seconds with 7 queries