Thread: Michigan LCO's
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 06:44 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macomb-lawn
Kevin, you were there, you saw it in the trailer, your trailer didn't fit, and I couldn't get it out the next day because the trailer was locked and nobody knows where the keys went. I think they cut the locks off the trailer today because the keys are MIA and got misplaced during the move.

Also, keep in mind that I was willing to let you "test drive" the machine for a while. Not around our shop, but around your route or wherever you wanted to. Then, what did I say? I told you you could take it, and if you wanted to buy it, mail me a check or something. Did I not? My apologies for making your guy wait. I didn't expect to have to have a easter egg hunt for the keys to unlock the trailer. If you still want the machine, you still have dibs. I'm easy to work with as long as there aren't surrounding issues that take priority.
Yes, I would still like to pick the machine up and continue with our original arrangement. You have to understand my frustration of not being able to accomplish something as simple as picking up a mower, however. And then Friday I called and talked to that other guy at your shop, told him who I was, and that I was trying to pick up the mower. He said he would call me back, and never did. Then I left a voicemail on your cell phone Tuesday, and you never called back either. If you can just leave the mower off the trailer, and let me know for sure that it is in your shop and there will be no problems comming to get it, I will pick it up. I just do not want to waste half a day with another repeat of last week. I am already backed up this week from losing my helper, and will most likely be working Sat & Sunday as a result.

Kevin

Page generated in 0.03564 seconds with 7 queries