Thread: XR-7 Demo
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

My guys were mowing today and the grass is starting to slow a bit, and as I suspected the cut suffered. I pulled up to the site and I looked at the lawn. There was strips in the lawn that were uncut and I could not believe they actually had cut the entire yard. The same continued on other lawns even with reduced mowing height. They had already dropped the deck down to 3" by the time they cut the lawn I observed. I looked at some of the other yards and noted the good quality of cut and I asked them which machine they used, and everyone that looked good was cut with my Old Super Z. The cut today was completely intolerable! I have the air lift kit and at this point is only added weight for the front of the deck.

Glad you are happy Travis, I am not.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.” - Thomas Jefferson

Page generated in 0.03735 seconds with 7 queries