View Single Post
Old 07-13-2001, 12:00 AM
Currier Currier is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Fruita, colorado
Posts: 560
Thanks for the info guys! it was exactly what I needed to know. My local rainbird dealer said the pump relay is called a Munroe Box and is sold along with the low flow cutoff. I appreciate your help!
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03991 seconds with 7 queries