View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Do you have insurance?

Then IF someone takes it to the level where they would damage/steal/vandalize your equipment, then you'd have a way to deal with that.

If they already know you're an LCO, then I can't see it making a huge difference if you've got lettering or not. If "they're out to get you", it's not going to matter either way.

I see a TON of LCOs around here with zero markings on anything. I know it's not right, but I automatically think illigit, non-tax-paying, loballing fly-by-nighter. And I know that is not the case with them all.

But I can't understand WHY anyone would not want a logo and lettering on their truck. It's advertisement. Thousands of people see your vehicle each week. Why not take advantage of that?

In addition, I just think it looks much more professional to have markings on the truck and trailer. JMO.

But yeah, I think you might be a little paraniod.

Originally posted by SLR:
Quote:
you really got off fortunate and lucky 5-0boy1!..imagine if you an her created a little 5boy1,now there's a nicely entangled chaotic toranado vise!
THE VERY BEST SOURCE OF INFO FOR THE GREEN INDUSTRY! ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

Page generated in 0.03767 seconds with 7 queries