View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 05:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnwizards
for all you guys knocking, him grow the eff up! this is a legitimate question. it takes alot of guts to come on here with a question like hes posted with all the idiot biggots and racists on here. as far as your original question, how is your business doing without the lettered truck? if its doing good without then i wouldn't worry, but if you need to garner more customers then i would get it lettered and don't worry if you get a few nimrods calling you up.

i think we all get alot of bogus calls and you need to learn how to dicipher these calls and not put alot of stock in them. thats how i learned. you can never tell when someone is gonna have you come out and do an estimate and when you arrive, beat the living chit out of you just cause their jealous or stupid.

it happened to 2 tow truck drivers around here a couple of years ago. got a call that someone needed a tow, they went out guy got shot in the head a robbed. nows hes in a paralized state for the rest of his life.
My business is doing great, we turn down residentials every spring b/c we simply can't handle em.

My un marked trucks do we'll as I make up for it in other advertising.

Chevy trucks, Exmark Lazers, enclosed trailers.

Page generated in 0.04264 seconds with 7 queries