Great idea. Makes one wonder why they don't all make such a machine, if patents permitted.
1. Virtually no dealer network
2. Minimal feedback on performance available.
3. Minimal information on mower avail from manufacturer relative to that provided by some major brands
4. Possibly a little top heavy as a rider (but that's when you pop it into walk mode
5. You have to wonder why it's not a top selling mower by now if it's all that great. Who wouldn't want a riding mower that handles wb duties when needed?
6. Not sure if mulching or bagging systems are even available.
Try a search of previous threads, but again, check to make sure you're reading about the newest models, which apparently are improved.
Last edited by brucec32; 10-11-2006 at 10:49 PM.