View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 11:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Do you notice much difference in ride quality between the two machines? I am pleased to hear that owners of 445 machines are as happy as they are with them. I used to have an 85XT and of all the CASE machines I have had I was the least pleased with that machine. I was quite vocal about it and that I believe got me to Witchita in 03 which worked on the prototypes to these machines. I wish they had stayed with the 95XT style loader arms. The engineers say they have not had any problems with the "75XT" style arms, and they are better for visibility than the massive loader arms on the old 85XT and 95XT. They just look weak to me. The fact that they stayed with that design even on the tracked 445 speaks well of the design I guess. I still think that engine should be turbo charged and for whatever reason CASE refuses to do that. Its a big displacement motor but when you get up in elevation they just don't perform as well. My opinion is that when you get into a machine in that weight class it should be turboed and have a two speed (which they do have now but didn't until recently). Ride Control is the cats meow. I can't imagine having a machine without it.

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.

Page generated in 0.04011 seconds with 7 queries