Thread: workers comp
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2001, 09:32 AM
MJ MJ is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: central Maine
Posts: 312
In Maine, you can get a waiver of Workman's Comp for a spouse or adult child. Anything else (including paying cash) is subject to WC. Big fine ($10,000) if the person puts in a claim and you didn't have a prior determination of WC coverage.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04307 seconds with 8 queries